Golf Roulette Download And Installation Guide
System Requirements:(minimum spec)
- Operating System: Windows 7 or greater (64 Bit Required) Works well with Win 8.1, & 10.
- Processor: Min Spec: Intel i5 or i7 processors (AMD processors not recommended)
- Memory: Min Spec: 8GB system memory
Recommended: 16GB for best performance
- Video Card: Min Spec: Nvidia GTX 1050 ti or greater (AMD GPUs not supported)
Recommended: GTX 1060, 1660 or 1070, RTX 2060 Premium: RTX 2070 or 2080
*INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO OPERATE THIS SOFTWARE
It is recommended that before you start you optimize your Nvidia Graphics card by following our https://www.foresightsports.com/nvidia-graphics-card-settings. (skip step 3 in the Nvidia Instructions if this option is not present).
Locate your Software Activation Code
To complete the installation of Golf Roulette, please first check your email to confirm you have received your Software Activation Code from Foresight Sports. This email will contain the specific activation code required to activate your software purchase.
If purchased Online this email would appear from: firstname.lastname@example.org . All other orders will be sent from our Order Fulfillment Team. If you do not receive either of these emails please contact: email@example.com
Please note: Check your spam folder if you are unable to locate this email, as some internet service providers may view these fulfillment messages as spam and not present them to you.
Download & Installation Step-By-Step
Download & Installation
1. Select the Download Option below, and proceed to the Hightail.com File Sharing Page to Download the Installation File.
Golf Roulette Software
Release Date:Please Note: Does Not Support GC3 Or Launch Pro Devices At This Time. Existing users of Golf Roulette should install this over their existing install.
2. When you are brought to Hightail.com, click the orange rectangular DOWNLOAD ALL button (please maximize your window to see this DOWNLOAD ALL button). Users may be asked to SAVE or RUN this program, select SAVE and download the complete GolfRouletteSetup v188.8.131.52.exe (roughly 144mb) to a preferable folder.Customer Note: If asked to create a Hightail.com account (not required), select NO THANK YOU to proceed.
3. Run the GolfRouletteSetup v184.108.40.206.exe from a browser. If this option is not available, locate the installation file from the Downloads folder. To open the Downloads folder, select Windows Explorer and choose the Downloads folder from the left-hand Quick Access. Now run GolfRouletteSetup v220.127.116.11.exe
4. If you see the Windows Defender Warning (below). Please click on More Info and select Run Anyway. Also, if prompted with an option to select RUN, do so.
***If prompted with a Yellow Notice from the Windows Operating System to allow the installation, select YES.
5. At the beginning of the Golf Roulette installation, click Next to confirm the default installation location.
6. Confirm the check box for Desktop Icon is selected and click Next.
7. Golf Roulette will now install. Allow the progress bar to complete.
8. Select Finish, to conclude the installation.
1. Locate the Desktop Icon on your computers desktop and double click to Launch the Golf Roulette Software. If for some reason this is not present, you may also search using the windows search bar for Golf Roulette and locate the software in this manner.
2. Once the software has loaded you will be presented with the Golf Roulette Software Activation screen.
Enter your FSX LIVE Username & Password.
- If you do not recall these items, you may wish to reference the original FSX installation information you performed.
- You may use the latest version of FSX 2020 software to identify your username if you do not recall it: Using FSX 2020 To Identify your FSX LIVE Username.
- Also, you can login and/or request to reset your password from the FSX Live Signin Screen: FSX LIVE SIGNIN
Enter the Golf Roulette Activation Code that you received after your purchase.
3. If you encounter an error during activation this is most likely due to one of the following items:
- No Internet Connection - Check your internet connection and try again
- Incorrect Login Credentials - Test signing into your account on FSX Live using your username and password. If this works for you then you know your credentials are accurate.
- Not Accounting for Case Sensitive Login Information - check that all characters are accurate, lower case and upper case, when entering your username and password.
- Incomplete Activation Code - Be sure you have copied and pasted the entire Activation Code from your purchase email to assure it accurate.
4. Once online activation is successful you will be presented with the Golf Roulette Main Menu!